What Hosts are saying

Olá, Coloquei a minha forma de pagamento como transferencia bancária e o airbnb não reconhece. Ele fica pendente e logo após diz que deu um erro. Como solucionar? Obrigado. Latest reply by Ricardo85
    Since about Nov 1, I have not been receiving The reminders which are sent 7 and 3 days before my guests arrive. i receive all other communications from Airbnb. Airbnb agents I spoke to say their record shows that reminders were sent on various dates in No... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi, why my payment is not processed by airbnb since december 15th? My loft has been fully booked ever since Latest reply by Ricardo85
    Hi, I have a case were the current booking does not appear on my listing calendar (I am the listing admin).My cohost contacted me to let me know he has received a payment from AirBnb for that booking.I am a bit at loss and worried as this is a pretty ser... Latest reply by Richard553
    Hi All My guests was on trouble when booking through airbnb. I don't know how to do.The guests did fill full information to finish their reservation but it's really difficult in the last step " confirm and pay". Airbnb didn't accept and say their that " a... Latest reply by Helen3
    this is the first time I’ve experienced this in over 2 years of being a super host, and would love to hear how you might suggest I handle this: guest books to stay from 16.12-15.01.19 - we negotiated a better rate since she is travelling with one child a... Latest reply by Cor3