What Hosts are saying

We recently started hosting on Airbnb. Up until yesterday we had 100% 5 star reviews (6 out of 6). Then we had a guest who turned up 2 hours prior to check in.....and while was very polite during his 2 day stay then in the review feedback mentioned that t... Latest reply by Kerry175
    Hi! Hope you can help me,Starting a couple of weeks ago I can’t modify any reservation I have in one specific apartment; the legend “Property does not belong to the host” Spears every time I try.Help please! Latest reply by Cor3
    I had a guest, his 2nd visit, we had a major ice storm and he insisted on leaving during the storm at 7 am. Slide backwards and hit my car and a friend's car. Damage to both, one $500 the other $3,200. I completely trusted him and we all agreed not to ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My recent guest has broken a bedside reading lamp. It is one of a matched pair.I will not be able to replace just one of them so a new pair has to be purchased.How do you feel about the guest paying for the new pair of lamps?Do you feel it is fair for the... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have mistakenly listed the same property twice with different settings . Please help me to keep one and remove the other . I am using an iPhone. Please help me todelete the unwanted one in Airbnb Latest reply by Pasadi0
    I was booking a reservation in New York City and found a great listing which was perfect for my family’s needs. I contacted the host and he did something that was unusual but hard to flag at the time for me. He declined my dates at first but then resent ... Latest reply by Ricardo85
    Airbnb is not refunding my wife who specifically booked a back house for her and our young son because she felt safe after hearing the host had a quiet policy after 10 pm because of young children in the main house. She arrived to find the main house und... Latest reply by Frank261