What Hosts are saying

Hello Airbnb Host community, I hope you guys can help me navigate through this situation and maybe provide some advice on how to avoid such occurrences in the future? Let me illustrate two istances where the situation in question has occured so you can g...
    My account was hacked and someone added their payment information and got all my Airbnb payments. Airbnb has not reimbursed me. Do any of you have the same experience or can guide as to how I can get reimbursed for this hacking by Airbnb? Do I have to sue...
    I feel stumped and devastated. They were only me second guests. A very young couple in their twenties who were not particularly clean themselves and left my room in a little mess when they left. I left them a glowing review nonetheless. Perhaps in my naiv... Latest reply by Chantal41
    There’s a study session about Airbnb’s in Lakewood on April 1st at 480 S Allison Pkwy at 7pm that is allowing public comment. Anyone in support MUST come speak in support. I went to the last meeting and they are wavering on continuing not to allow it. It ...