What Hosts are saying

Hi hosts!! I have a reservation problem with a guest. This is probably somewhat common , but I’ve never dealt with this exact situation!my guest reserved my home for 1( himself) in his actual booking. Then in his hello message to me he states he and three... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hello! Hola! Bonjour! Our amazing professional staff takes pride in making things sparkle, going the extra mile, & lending a helping hand. Our team is flexible & reliable. Why clean up when you have us? Please reach out with more details, photos are helpf...
    • cleaning 3_23.jpg
    I recently had a request to issue a refund to a client for a cancellation under extenuating g circumstances. I think I may have done it wrong because he sent the request for $300 and I ok’d it and was then informed the money would be taken out of my next ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hello, A client is having troubles to make the reservation too our apartment. They have just booked another accommodation, so it seems there is a problem in my account. Can anyone help please? Best regards from Havana Latest reply by Jeff158
    I had to cancel a booking it was only for 1 night and it’s 2 whole weeks away. My husband had booked to take me away for mother’s day and I have only just found out.I explained this immediately to the guest and cancelled the booking. Airbnb want to charge... Latest reply by Amanda545
    Hi everyone, 10 days ago, I had a one bedroom apt reservation 1 night 1 guest. But when the guests checked in, he sat in a wheelchair and stayed with a Vietnamese woman. For the convenience of guests, I aranged for them, my best apt with 2 bedrooms 2 bath... Latest reply by Lotus0
    Hello Everyone:I would like to share my recent good experience with Airbnb CS. I almost lost hope after numerous attempts in dealing with resolution center case managers, but this time my voice was heard. I posted before regarding annoying calls from a Ai... Latest reply by Ann72
    I have listed in airbnb for past 5 years..i was getting enquiries and even hosted 4 guests in past. But for past 6-7 months i have not received even any enqueries...how to boost my listing...i have been keeping periodical discouts as well but of no use... Latest reply by Ann72