What Hosts are saying

Hello, I'm gonna start a fully automated Airbnb appartement in a few month in the city of Lille in France and i have a question for you. I would like to use a lock box for the keys of the appartement and building. A small one, there is one door for the bu... Latest reply by Pierre649
    Hi Everyone,I am a host who hosts guests inside my own home. I am getting more and more annoyed that many more guests do not have photos of themselves and have not completed any description about themselves.My arguement is if I get a photo prior to their... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I have been hosting with airbnb for over a year and im a superhost. I have over 150 reviews. Recently my mom decided to move with me at end of may so i blocked the calendar dates starting that time. I still have days open in march and april. But it looks ... Latest reply by Ann72
    My reservation was for Friday through today. I should have received payment yesterday and it still has not arrived can you let me know why I havent been paid? Latest reply by Gordon0
    HiHave received your communication regarding the above tax. My commune is exempt from paying this tax so how do I reflect this in my listing? Your email indicates that if I do not update the details of my property the '"unclassified furnished tourist a...
    Hi, I am looking to throw my son a birthday party as a surprise but i can understand many hosts dont want to take up such hassle. If their is anyone in London to co operate, please shoot me a text message back and we can get to negotiating; i am willing t... Latest reply by Ute42
    Hi hope you can help me out. I would like to add discount for weekly bookings out of season. Any suggestions how i can do that either with a weekly price or with a %% (I used to be able to do weekly price before and it looks like thats not an option anym... Latest reply by Allison132
    I booked a home in istanbul o searched for a home on taksim square and i found a nice placeThe night before my flight i asked the host to give me the exact location and i was suprised to find out that its 50 min driving from taksimI asked him and he said ... Latest reply by Gordon0