What Hosts are saying

Hallo,can I ask about canceledreservation guest Mahendra at 20.-22.4.2019? Overbooking. It is my miskate. I’ m sorry, I apologize to the guest,my guest haven ´t problem. Thank you very much. Daniela Latest reply by Emiel1
    I need help I have submitted the Duplex apartment but i did not set the rate and is there someone can give me some advice how to work it out? Latest reply by Emiel1
    About the Guests who comes with Tadeusz. He ordered Instant. Have 0 reviewsThey were 4 people. After they drank a few bottles of wine, one man behaved rudely. Several times I asked them to follow the rules and turn off air conditioners and electrical appl... Latest reply by Clare-and-Coco0
    Boa tarde,Meu anúncio só permite reservas com 6 meses de antecedência, mas recebi uma solicitação para abrir uma data específica para dezembro, época de muitas formaturas e bailes aqui na minha cidade, por isso a preocupação do hóspede em reservar tão ced... Latest reply by Vanina21
    Hi, I recently stopped parted ways with my cohost and now only have one listing. I am trying to create a rule set to adjust the minimum length of stay for holes in my calendar (I have a set 3 night minimum, but when I have a gap of 2 days, I like to chang... Latest reply by David3759
    Hello, Mela did a booking and airbnb confirmed her booking. WHY it happened? We have reservation via booking com from 26 of january, reservation number **, for 20-28/04. And it has to be syncronised with Airbnb lonf time ago. Why she was able to book ocup... Latest reply by Sandra856
    I have offered a light breakfast with my listing and got a guest in for a week. I provided a load of bread, coffee--milk and sugar, butter and eggs. He extended his stay by 5 days. In his communication, he is asking me to bring milk over to the house. Ca... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    We have book and sadky enough oaid about 10.000 kr and now we cant find any on the adresse, with the names on the host and onky an answer on that a family member is going to meet us with the key. We need help, to get alll informations , as there is no on ... Latest reply by Emiel1