What Hosts are saying

Hi Team, Good day...! I have recently registered and sign up for the airbnb. I heard I should get a coupon code for new user? Is that ight, if yes how do I get the code and retrieve it? many thanksKetan
    Dear Readers / Travellers, Here are some 10 ways, from personal experience which one could consider doing for there guests, to go that extra much appreciated mile: Provide a free breakfast – leave out some cereal and croissants, and make sure the fridge ...
    • Extra-mile.png
    Good Day I did a part payment on my order so that I wouldnt lose the booking, I am getting the rest of my money today and will be able to complete the payment. Is there a way that I can pay the rest? I cant seem to find any option like that and it seems...
    Hola! En breve voy a comienzar a alquilar un apartamento turístico en el centro de Alicante junto al puerto con bastante rotación y necesito información sobre agencias locales o particulares que presten servicios de gestión de viviendas turísticas (llaves... Latest reply by Natalia503