Why my listing does not appear at certain periods?

Claire246
Level 1
Manama, Bahrain

Why my listing does not appear at certain periods?

Min days for reservation are 10.

However, if for example i request to book 7/1/17 - 7/15/17 i can see my listing.

If i request 7/1/17 - 7/21/17 i cannot see it.

What am i doing wrong?

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

One setting to check @Claire246 is your booking window.  If you have a five month booking window, your second dates are outside your booking window while the first dates are inside your booking window.  Booking window is found under Availability Setting under preferences.  See if that is the issue.  

BTW, you do not have a security deposit and I would suggest you consider having a substantial one for an entire house.  Even the best guests can have accidents that cause damage and it is easier to get money through the security deposit.  Since you are new, you might not have read the Help Center about security deposits and claims.  Just a thought

Everytime I try to search up my listing, it doesn't appear unless I look for it from my account directly. How can others see my listing from now on?

@Johnny34  I searched for your listing using a narrow price and criteria for entire home, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathroom, family friendly, wireless internet and hot tub.  55 listings showed up but I did not see your listing.  There are so many listings in your area that unless a traveler is seeking a particular neighborhood of Montreal, there is too much competition.  You need to explore other ways of driving travelers to view your listing.  You might also contact Air BNB to see if there is a problem with your listing being seen.  On this site, under Discuss, see the community guide for contacting Air BNB.