Where is my post in community board?

Answered!
Lan1
Level 10
El Cerrito, CA

Where is my post in community board?

Hello all 

I posted a message regarding a horrible experience with a guest and searching for advises in community board few days ago,  but never showed up. I have been tracking everyday, have not seen my message. Anybody can help? Or should I post again?

thank you for your attention!

LAN 

周蘭
1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Lan1  Yes, why don't you post it again- sometimes there are glitches. Make sure you don't mention the guest by name or give any personal details, or it might get removed.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Lan1  Yes, why don't you post it again- sometimes there are glitches. Make sure you don't mention the guest by name or give any personal details, or it might get removed.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Lan1 ,

@Sarah977 is quite right, sometimes posts may get caught by the filter and not publish. However, I can see you have posted successfully here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Please-advise/m-p/1023544#M213301

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

@Stephanie Thank you! 

周蘭
Cj61
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

I keep posting and my posts keep disappearing and there are no guest details etc.. Even the response I made earlier to this feed disappeared!

I feel like I am becoming invisible.

Cj61
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

This one seems to have worked this time. Also, another problem recently, I sign in and the site connects, then logs me out again immediately, over and over again.

Geri26
Level 10
Adelaide, Australia

I just had the logging in problem too @Cj61  so I logged in on my phone instead of PC like usual and it seemed to kick start everything again. (and I often feel I have the invisible issue too 🙂 )

Cj61
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Unfortunately, I don't have a smartphone so I cannot do this. I have been trying to log-on for days to view a response to a help request I had made to the support centre. Having said that, every now and again I can log in okay... hence the successful logging of the job, just cannot get back in to see the help offered!