Want to connect with local Airbnb hosts - looking for property manager/ help in Saint-Gervais les Co

Wendy339
Level 1
Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, France

Want to connect with local Airbnb hosts - looking for property manager/ help in Saint-Gervais les Co

Hello, I have a chalet in the Alps, am looking for someone to help with property management. I'd like to connect with hosts nearby, if you have someone who could help out ? I'm located between Saint-Gervais les Bains and Contamins-Montjoie, accessible only by 4WD (with chains in the winter...)  It's not rented very often, but as I travel, would like to have someone who can help us out with repairs, maintenance, etc... Thanks a million for any local advice! 

3 Replies 3

Hi Wendy! I am a co hôte in st Gervais Les bains, did you find anyone to help? Season started just now, are you able to rent out? I might be able to help you out with your chalet rentals. Regards  Catherine 

Hi Catherine,

I'm looking for someone to help me remote manage an apartment in Saint Gervals, I'm looking for someone to hire for the long run, can you help or have an idea where to find?

thanks!

Dan (dan.weits@gmail.com)

Hi @Dan777 , send me a private message with more details 🙂 

Thank you!