Text saying listing is deactivated

Answered!
Debbie619
Level 1
Moab, UT

Text saying listing is deactivated

Is anyone else getting multiple text saying your Airbnb listing has been deactivated  to reactivate listing confirm details :https:..air-bnb.host/activate

I think it may be a scam.  When I called the Airbnb number they told me my listing was just fine.

Thank you

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Debbie619  That certainly doesn't look like any Airbnb URL I've ever see, it looks like a scam URL. absolutely don't reply to it, and Airbnb has assured you your listing is fine. I would forward a copy of the text to Airbnb, though, perhaps they can do something about the scammer. 

Your listings aren't deactivated- I can call them up just fine from your profile.

And block the number the texts are being sent from, so they won't bother you anymore.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Debbie619  That certainly doesn't look like any Airbnb URL I've ever see, it looks like a scam URL. absolutely don't reply to it, and Airbnb has assured you your listing is fine. I would forward a copy of the text to Airbnb, though, perhaps they can do something about the scammer. 

Your listings aren't deactivated- I can call them up just fine from your profile.

And block the number the texts are being sent from, so they won't bother you anymore.

Debbie619
Level 1
Moab, UT

Thank you Sarah