Setting a seasonal maximum night stay

Setting a seasonal maximum night stay

Hi, 

Anyone know how to add a seasonal requirement MAXIMUM night stay? There used to be a way to set a season minimum and maximum but now just minimum. We typically enable longer stays and are still booking the rest of the summer, so putting a 3 night maximum for all nights doesn't make sense. 

We have two weeks in July with the four night Monday - Friday dates available. We usually block off a night before and after a stay to clean but want to give potential guests the option to choose 3 of those 4 nights (ie arrive Monday, leave Thursday, or Tuesday, leave Friday) since July is prime travel season. We are fast cleaners... but that's too much to do back to back rentals every stay for 3 weeks. Any ideas?

Jamie and Gustavo

Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

YES, why can't you do this?

It is infuriating!

Only being able to set a minimum and not a maximum does not work.

If you are away for a few days and set a seasonal requirment for those days to be all in a row, as a minimum, tsomeone can just book the day before and chheck out in the middle of it! It overides the rule and then you are screwed!
There seems to be no way around this now.
so dumb.

Nancy400
Level 2
Tremont, ME

Agreed!  I have people booking over into areas where I have a minimum stay and a check in on a specific day and  when they book into that it messes up my entire calendar!   For example if I have a Check in day of Saturday but the people book till Sunday, It messes that remaining week up because no one can book on a Monday. 

Please FIX this Airbnb!

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Nancy400  stop them from booking over into the start of the specific area.

If you have a Saturday check in day and don't want guests to book past it, make the Sunday and Monday no checkout days