Scam in Paris

Scam in Paris

We are looking for a long term in Paris and I found out the most outrageous places that obviously are scam.

i’m worried about how Airbnb check and follow up this host.

there is one host Akbul who has 67 listing in Paris, Mauricio, Hamptons, Rome.. even Kruger Park, all the listings have a cover page with a neighborhood picture but NO REVIEWS!! No a single one ...

there is another host is FRENCH CONNECTION, who has 367 properties around the world too, same modum operandum, neighborhood cover pictures, around the world too, it has reviews but only 60.

can you check if this is real please?

airbnb should be checking on these ones, it is easier to find ... over 40 listings..

2 Replies 2

French Connection 

https://abnb.me/R95FvFE3f1

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Mark-and-Gabriela0 

Hope you are well. 

As you probably know Airbnb has not really been created for long term bookings- if you are going for an extended time I would strongly suggest you do Airbnb as to explore and find the location which best suits you and then look via local pages and sites. 

If you have a lot of storage you can always keep The bulk of it in a secure storage facility and travel between Airbnb with your essentials- less headache! Especially considering that in Paris you will most likely get apartment buildings and sometimes the lifts are either very small or could just break down- last thing you would want is to have to drag that excess luggage yourself! 

Probably not the response you were looking but possibly another way of doing things! 

Good luck 🙂

ps. Please note we are a collection of hosts (primarily) and guests- in no way are we employed by Airbnb and your best bet would be to connect with them directly. Thanks