Rude and disrespectful hosts

Marija237
Level 1
Vilnius, Lithuania

Rude and disrespectful hosts

Where do I start? I booked an apartment from a hostess named Justina. She had wonderful reviews and seemed very nice. Well, our stay was not what we expected; it was horrible. However, I understand that my concerns may not be concerns to other people so instead of writing an extremely rude comment, I chose to write an honest, yet professional review of my stay. 

First of all, I have never been disrespected by someone like this in my entire life, no matter what the situation was. This house was super cute and very well decorated. It was exactly what I wanted until I realized how disrespectful this host and the host’s boyfriend was.

My friends surprised me because it was my birthday and they came to that house about at 11:00 pm to congratulate me. Just in case a few days earlier I asked our host if it is okay that few friends plus comes to that house and she agreed. And that night (From November 2th to Nov 3) about at 11:30 pm when my friends were  congratulating me for my birthday they runned to us from third floor and yelled for listening to music and talking even though it was not loud at all and told us to pack our things and leave in 15 minutes. WE WERE EVICTED AT 12:00 PM FOR NOTHING. We decided to leave because it was like a nightmare later. They keep walking in our space every  few minutes and we felt very unrespectful and have not had any private sapce at all. So we left about at 1:00 am because we needed to pack all our things and wait for the taxi to pick us from that house. So after all we have been in that house only a few  hours (we arrived at 21pm and were kicked out at 12pm). After that night me and my mother came there to pick few things that were left and host Justina were so disrespectful and rude to me and my mother. She teased that this space is not for poor students (I do not know why she told that) and keep arguing that she will not give us money back.

I have never been so disrespected by anyone in my entire life. This was the most ridiculous experience that I have ever faced and don’t know anyone who has the conscience to treat someone like this.

So Dear Airbnb I hope we can solve this problem and I wish to get a refund for such and unpleasant experience.

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Marija237 

I assume the host cancelled the reservation ?

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Marija237 you have posted on a public community forum. Nobody here can give you a refund or access the details of your reservation. You need to call Airbnb to pursue this.