Reviews

Aj81
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Reviews

I have 3 reviews  and I never knew my posting was live for people to book or see. I just booked my first guess and I was made aware that I have a negative  star rating. Can you help please?? I never knew that the listing was live and I was not aware that people were trying to communicate with me. Please help my review  can't start like this if I never new the listing was live. I would have booked the guest with no immediately if I know there was a inquiry for my place. Please  help

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Aj81 

There is only 1 review in your profile (reviewed as a guest).

You have 1 active listing, including a co-host:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/33229867

Not clear to me what kind of help you are looking for.

Best regards,

Emiel

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Aj81  You should make sure you have notifications checked in your profile. Check a couple, email, text alerts, push notifications, in case one glitches out. I receive both an email notification and a text alert when I get an Inquiry or Booking Request. When I failed to receive my alerts due to an Airbnb glitch a year ago, I checked my account twice a day to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

It's unclear why you didn't know your listing was live- you listed your place, why would you assume it wasn't listed?

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Aj81  are you talking about your response rate/acceptance rate?

There isn't anything you can do now except ensure you have your notifcations settings on so you can see all guest comms and then respond as required.

Make sure you download the mobile app and allow notifications, so you are always available- otherwise if you want to "pause" your listing and make it invisible to guests who are seaching whilst you are finding your feet around the platform you can snooze your listing for a period of time.

Paul.