Relisting my property

Relisting my property

My listings were unlisted by Airbnb and I was asked to update the property type. I have done this but still cannot relist my rooms. I have been trying to contact Airbnb support but I am not receiving any response.

What would you advice?

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Connie291 

You have one active listing now, it is also in the search system.

For the other ones: did Airbnb mention a time period for the "pause"?

Otherwise continue to contact Airbnb:

Contact Airbnb - Community Guide [Updated]

Liz46
Level 2
New York, NY

Hello, I too have had my listing deactivated by Airbnb. I believe the suspension is due to Massachusetts change in tax laws. However, I was advised in December to join MassTaxConnect on line and register, which I did at that time. I provided my Taxpayer ID number to Airbnb and was "thanked" in december. Now, 3 months later in the HEIGHT Of booking season for summer rentals, I've been taken off line. No amount of pushing the "relist" button will get my listing live. HELP!!!!

David7723
Level 1
Seattle, WA

My property was also Unlisted by AirBNB.  I never received notification that this was going to happen or that it did happen.  I am a Superhost.  All 5 Star reviews for 6 years.  When I try to Re-list my property it tells me to contact customer support.  I have been trying for 2 months to re-list it.   I have called customer support twice per day for two months.  THe very friendly people at the call centers try their best but the only thing that they can do is "escalate the matter".  Nobody on the "team" that is supposedly in charge have contacted me, and the incidents I create have been being closed automatically without my approval.  In my opinion it is time to jump ship before AirBNB sinks. What used to be a fantastic company has grown into a monster that no longer knows where its own head is.    If anyone has any ideas how to contact anyone at AirBNB that has any authority/ability to fix such issues I would be ver grateful.  Otherwise I am taking my business to the competitors both for hosting and my own future travels.