Release of payouts to the hosts

Release of payouts to the hosts

Please HELP!!

AirBNB statement - "Airbnb typically releases your payout about 24 hours after your guest’s scheduled check-in time."

1. Confirmed PRE-payment facilities to the host???? (i need prepayment before hosting)

2. Does it mean payout only after the guests have left??

3. Does it mean payout once guest have CONFIRMED of visit dates???

4. Who can I contact if i do not receive my payouts within 7 business days???

ADVISE and HELP will be  highly appreciated as I am a NEW host! 

5 Replies 5
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Ugyen1  Normally payments for a booking are released 24 hours after a guest checks in. After that it can take a few more days for it to appear in your bank account, paypal or whatever payout method you've chosen.

But new hosts have to wait up to 30 days after the guest checks in to get paid out for their first booking.

You can't ever get paid before a guest checks in.

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Ugyen1

In addition, if it is possible, could you see this link : 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/425/when-will-i-get-my-payout 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Naomi354
Level 2
Colorado Springs, CO

AirBnB does not release funds within 24 hours - I just accepted a guest for 35 days & they're HOLDING my funds until she checks out  Thus I have a home where a "guest" is residing for 35 days and I have not received a dime from AirBnb.

I have been a host for 8 years with VRBO and NEVER had this issue - Airbnb is one issue after another

I have been hosting on AirBnB off/on (more off than on due to the numerous issues with AirBnB) for the past few years .   No matter, the funds are the property of the Host & AirBnB should be releasing those funds immediately.   It sounds to me like AirBnB is having a cash flow problem, thus they are holding the funds of their Hosts due to lack of cash flow to operate their business

Luis-Rodrigo2
Level 2
Tulum, Mexico

My Payouts were Paused since September 7th 2022

I talked everyday to airbnb support and offered me to escalate my case, i talked to more than 100 people and no one has been able to help me.

No one has called me back to give a feedback....

So sad..!

Luis Rodrigo Ovalle Cavazos