Question about wash cloths.

Jamie69
Level 7
Wheat Ridge, CO

Question about wash cloths.

I'm pretty new at this, but what I've been doing for my guests is provide one set of towels, including one bath towel, one hand towel, and one wash cloth for people staying one or two nights. For guests staying three nights or more (I have a six night maximum) I provide two sets of same.

What I've been finding is that even those guests that don't use the second bath towel or hand towel, will use all available wash cloths. All my reviews are great, and nobody has said anything at all about wash cloths, but it got me to wondering.

Should I provide more than a single wash cloth per towel set?

Jamie

3 Replies 3
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

Depending on the number of guests you are receiving for example a couple you can give them 2 sets of towels. Remember you are not a hotel so no worries the guests also must plan their trip and equipments.

Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

I think you're doing just fine.  You can tell the guest at check-in to just let you know if they need any additional towels/wash clothes.

Caitlyn3
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Sounds to me like you're doing great. We have a 13-day max, though most of our stays are 2-3 nights, and we only provide one set of towels (including 1 wash cloth) for each guest. If they need more, they can ask!