Property Management Berlin

Property Management Berlin

Hi!

I'm looking for a decent property management company in Berlin.

Does anyone know of a good and reliable one?

I'd appreciate a lot!

Thank you!

Monika

5 Replies 5
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Monika552 ! Have you found any good recommendations yet?

Since you're looking specifically for Berlin, it might be worth asking in one of the local Host Clubs as well. You can find them here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

I hope that helps! 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Alex8793
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

To whom it may concern. I am an administrator for St Charles homes looking for a good manager to run an airbnb in Berlin, Germany. As far as I know we do not have a Facebook page so cannot use the above links. We would be very grateful if you can help. Our email address is** Thank you.

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center. 

Hello!
I'm former Airbnb host and interior designer from Ukraine, owned property managment company n Kyiv before war.
I'm settled down in Berlin and now looking for projects and apartments to manage in Berlin.
Will be happy to help you with hosting!
Regards!

@Alina962  Are you still in Berlin?

Would be nice to hear from you!

Best Regards,

Jan

Alina962
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

Hello!
I'm former Airbnb host and interior designer from Ukraine, owned property managment company n Kyiv before war.
I'm settled down in Berlin and now looking for projects and apartments to manage in Berlin.
Will be happy to help you with hosting!
Regards!