Yahya8
Level 1
Al Bahah Province, Saudi Arabia

Problem Confirm Booking

Dear admin,
I have a reservation in Trabzon at 20/06/2019 to 20/08/2019
CONFIRMATION CODE :**
Receipt ID : **
And 50 percent of the amount was taken, then I contacted with the owner of apartment in Trabzon by telephone and found that he want to rent the apartment for me on the same dates by WhatsApp application. But I already have reservation and this makes me afraid to go there and find no one to meet, or apartment to live in.
And in the next day I found a massage from the owner of the apartment on your website. He said if you want to change the date of booking, the price will be different. The requested price is very huge and I did not ask to change the reservation. And I do not accept the change either on the price or the dates
What should I do?
I do not want to go there and find no apartment and the money goes with the wind
Respectfully yours,

**[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2

These are community forums @Yahya8 .  You need to contact Airbnb directly to cancel the reservation without penalty.  Asking you to pay outside the Airbnb app is a direct violation of the Terms and Conditions and the apartment owner can get removed from the website. Changing the price after you have booked is not allowed either.  Personally, based on the interaction with this host already, I would contact Airbnb right now and find somewhere else to stay.  Do not pay this host outside the Airbnb platform. 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Yahya8

Just wondering if you've seen Alice's reply to your question? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen