Print Wish List Problems (Firefox, Chrome & IE11)

David1688
Level 2
Derby, United Kingdom

Print Wish List Problems (Firefox, Chrome & IE11)

To help sort a dozen or so possible apartments, I'd like to print a hard copy, but find it impossible for a variety of reasons, using any of the Windows 7 bowsers: Firefox 57.0.2, Chrome v63 or IE11 (all running under Win7 Pro x64).

Usually there's a print error or print preview error.   Also, 'Save as' simply copies the text, not the images.   Ditto copy and paste.

This appears to be a recent problem as I have PDF files of Airbnb pages created last month (November).

I can't find anything obviously relevant in the online help, so any suggestions for known fixes would be much appreciated.

3 Replies 3
David1688
Level 2
Derby, United Kingdom

FYI Printing fails with the following devices:

- Adobe PDF
- PDFill PDF&Image Writer
- Samsung CLP-775 Series (both PS and PCL)
- Microsoft XPS Document Writer

It is therefore doubted that the Airbnb 'Wish List' web page has undergone any testing with print devices.

David1688
Level 2
Derby, United Kingdom

Update: it isn't possible to print Wish Lists. According to Airbnb technical support (supplied via e-mail):

"Currently, the printing option is only available for your confirmed reservation itinerary and reservation receipts. As you know, the wish list gives you a quick glimpse and understanding of the listings' location and availability in real time. However this would not translate in print. Therefore, the printing option is unavailable for wishlist.

That being said, you may like to consider printing screenshots of your wishlist/listing page for your own reference ..."

Ingo47
Level 2
Düsseldorf, Germany

I can't print my reservations (as a guest) either. It would be very useful to have a printable list view of all upcoming reservations (called "trips" in the menu, although my trip will take me to all of those reserved places ... but anyway ...)