Payment

Answered!
Christy71
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Payment

I would like to know when I will get paid.  I have had four bookings, another one this weekend and another next weekend about to book.  This has been a month now.  I have been patient, I have logged out and back in again to 'speed up proceedings' but still no payment.  I have received messages that the paypal I have added has been successful.

Surely I should have received some money now.

1 Best Answer
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Christy0 

As a new host your 1st payments are delayed for upto 30days and then future payments are released 24hrs after checkin.

If your 1st reservation(not checkin) was made on the 15th May payment will be released 15th June and then it can take 3 to 4 days to show in paypal.

when-will-i-get-my-payout

View Best Answer in original post

17 Replies 17
Lynn149
Level 2
United Kingdom

You should have been paid I think my first booking to about a fortnight since then payment arrive 4-5 working days max from the date the guests arrived.

I received 4 payout emails,  set it up to go into paypal.  but it's been 5 days I still don't have any money in my paypal acct.  is there something else that t needed to be done?  boy my air bnb and paypal accts are new

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

Go to Progress then Earnings, scroll down to Transaction History and click on that. It will show the date of past payments made and upcoming payments and when to expect them.

Ned-And-Laura0
Level 10
Simi Valley, CA

First payment can take over a week I think.  You have it going into your paypal account?  I didn't know you could do that...maybe that makes it take longer?  Did you try calling customer service?

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Christy0 

As a new host your 1st payments are delayed for upto 30days and then future payments are released 24hrs after checkin.

If your 1st reservation(not checkin) was made on the 15th May payment will be released 15th June and then it can take 3 to 4 days to show in paypal.

when-will-i-get-my-payout

Anne-Maree4
Level 1
Bali, Indonesia

After rebrand ,we dont have payment yet until yoday.

When i get my payout?

They also told me 30 days after first reservation. My first booking was on 1st September 2018. Checked with the bank today 19 October 2018 and still no pay out.

Suites2
Level 2
Quintana Roo, Mexico

Hello everybody.
Someone who can guide me, why can it be delayed for Airbnb to transfer a payment?

thanks

Suites2
Level 2
Quintana Roo, Mexico

Hello, everyone, I hope you are well
Could someone please help me.
I would like to know why an Airbnb payment can be delayed and how I can get in touch with someone who represents them. Thanks in advance.

Julie660
Level 4
Rockford, IL

A new host that I co-host for just had her first  booking recently.  When the payout didn't arrive within 24 hours of checkin, I told her to call airbnb to complain about the delay...she had the payment the next day.  

Do you have a customer service number?

What is the number for Airbnb? I can not locate it for any type of customer service. 

@Kim1014  google airbnb phone number, you will see it.

Jose759
Level 1
Tulum, Mexico

I have 3 payments still pending with release dates from January 7, 14 and 21 that I have not gotten released. Does anybody know a number I can call to resolve this?