Payment

Answered!
Christy71
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Payment

I would like to know when I will get paid.  I have had four bookings, another one this weekend and another next weekend about to book.  This has been a month now.  I have been patient, I have logged out and back in again to 'speed up proceedings' but still no payment.  I have received messages that the paypal I have added has been successful.

Surely I should have received some money now.

1 Best Answer
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Christy0 

As a new host your 1st payments are delayed for upto 30days and then future payments are released 24hrs after checkin.

If your 1st reservation(not checkin) was made on the 15th May payment will be released 15th June and then it can take 3 to 4 days to show in paypal.

when-will-i-get-my-payout

View Best Answer in original post

17 Replies 17
Duyen2
Level 1
Hội An, Vietnam

Hello .I have the first booking but i do not know the methord  of payment.

The guest pay or Airbnb pay for me.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheryl475
Level 1
Llanymynech, United Kingdom

Anyone having problems with payment. I have had no problems for 12 months with payments to my bank but just had an email asking to update my  payment method. Just put my same bank details again and now waiting??

Juliana419
Level 1
Montevideo, UY

I also have problem with payment. I received a host on 27 December for 8 days and I didnt get paid yet. Airbnb team says they sent payment and my bank didnt received anything,  nobody from airbn answers me. I would like someone to solve my problem. Really I am concerned about it. Thanks