Nightly Rate

Nightly Rate

Hello,

So I have smart pricing turned off and I have the minimum nightly rate at $70 per night but it continues to allow people to book the room for $51 a night. Does anyone know why this is?

3 Replies 3
Denis-Mark0
Level 10
Lahnstein, Germany

Hi @Anonymous 

did you check both, the standard rate and the weekly rate. Did you change prices on several days in your calender before that have to be overwritten manually?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Anonymous 

Your listing is priced $55,- om weekdays (higher in weekend). You offer 10% weekly discount, 20% monthly discount. You also offer 10% discount if guests choose the "non refundable" cancellation option (which is offered by default)

If Smart Pricing is turned off, there is no "minimum rate", it's just the fixed rate you have set, either in the price setting section for the whole listingo r manually on the calender for certain dates.

Alice595
Level 10
Concord, CA

@Anonymous If you have smart price off, you can only set up base price for week day and weekend. I saw that your price is set up at $55 instead of $70 for week day on your listing. And there is a non-refundable option because you don't have strict cancellation policy. With that option, a guest could book at $51 per night.