“Nature” in the house

Yulianna0
Level 10
Madrid, Spain

“Nature” in the house

Need some advice from the hosts from hot countries:) Specially from those, who have “nature” invading their homes. I have noticed flying cockroaches entering my bathroom. Huge, ugly and disgusting. Obviously I have used all possible  products and put nets on the windows. But one day before my guests entered I got one. And today my guest was scared by other one. I explained the situation and want to refund partially. But   HOW to prevent those ugly things entering my home?! How you are dealing with such “natural invasion”? 

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Yulianna0 

We can not control nature in all details. A reasonable guest should also know this.

No refund because of 1 (flying) cockroach !

https://www.self.com/story/the-truth-about-those-horrifying-flying-cockroach-rumors

Best regards,

Emiel

Thank you, @Emiel1. I am just scared of such things myself:) and will hardly stay in the house with such conditions:(

@Emiel1 

Your link tells, they stop flying when temperature drops!!! So we just wait until next ice age!

Living in a country, with +30 degrees all year...they always fly; they are not good at it, but they fly.

I once broke down, a plywood double walling and out came + 50 cockroach and they starts flying in a 20 m2 room....that's scary 🙂

Regards

Per Java

Matjaz-Maki0
Level 1
Grosuplje, Slovenia

I have also house in the nature near little forest, I always sprey the house and use candles to take them away. Its a beautifull spot of my house and guest just love it