Looking for a Co-host in Killeen, Texas

Answered!
Steve3516
Level 2
Hampton, IL

Looking for a Co-host in Killeen, Texas

I am looking for an experienced co-host living in the local Killeen area that offers full-service STR Property Management for my 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom home. Thank you.

1 Best Answer
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Steve3516 ! As this is a global Community forum it can sometimes be a challenge to find local Hosts. I'd recommend posting your question in one of the local Host Clubs as well. You can find the Host Clubs here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

13 Replies 13
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Steve3516 ! As this is a global Community forum it can sometimes be a challenge to find local Hosts. I'd recommend posting your question in one of the local Host Clubs as well. You can find the Host Clubs here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Steve3516
Level 2
Hampton, IL

Hello Sybe,

Thank you for your response and insight. I will also explore the locally hosted clubs at the link provided. Once again, thanks much.

V/R,

Steve

Roshi47
Level 2
Killeen, TX

Hey I’m a super host been a host on the platform since 2015-2016. Would like to discuss more on how I can help.

Roshi47
Level 2
Killeen, TX

@Steve3516 @I am in the local area and a super host would love to connect and learn how I could help. 

Elva85
Level 2
Lakewood, CA

@Roshi47   

I'm looking for help to co-host a property in El Paso TX.  Please help.

@Elva85 Hi I can certainly be of assistance. My company operates over 180 units right now with over 90 clients across the country. Would you like to set a Zoom call to go over your unit and expectations?

Thank you for your reply.

yes please, I would like to set up a zoom call to learn how you can help us.

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

I’m available tomorrow evening to speak

@Elva85 I guess they took down my zoom link but can we discuss what you have questions about at this point?

Have you already listed your property online. Can I have edit access to be able to further review your property. I would like to come on as a co-host for you. 

@Roshi47   I Don’t have a property listed , I’m in a process of buying

a property  I’m traveling to El Paso this weekend.  And yes I would like to talk to you reg co-hosting my property.

You were looking to assistance in launching the property or just managing the day to day operations? I've attached my Short Term Rental Calculator. It can be helpful in determining expected profits and cost. I don't know if you need it just thought it would be helpful. A lot of people like it so hope it is useful to you. 

@Steve3516 I am a superhost in the area.  I am looking to start co-hosting other properties as well.  My property and team I have built around me have helped me have excellent guest reviews on my own property.  Would love to chat with you!