Listing address

Tom_Jan0
Level 1
Manly Vale, Australia

Listing address

Hi my listinng is in Manly Vale 2093 but when looking at it it shows as Fairlight which is not 2093. I have checked address details and they are correct. Can you help please?

4 Replies 4
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

These are forums open to the public.  You may want to remove your address information and contact Airbnb directly.  You can easily Google for the number.

Amita0
Level 2
Kolkata, India

Hi 

I am having problems with my address that has been listed. My address is [personal information hidden] INDIA. However, my guests are getting to viewing a different address. shows WAREHOUSE  which is completely misleading. Have tried to modify it several times, but changes are not being accepted by the software.

Also I am unable to change the pricing. PLEASE HELP.  

My No is: [personal information hidden] and request your help URGENTLY.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Amita0,

Lovely to meet you. In terms of editing your address, you can try and update it via your 'Manage Listing and Calendar' on the listing you wish to update, then hover over the left-hand side of the page to view the menu and then click 'Location' and then 'Edit Address' and complete the different fields. Here is a useful Help Center article on this. 

If this is still not showing the correct information, you will need to contact the Support Team directly to ask them to amend this. There is a useful Community Guide (created by a host here in the CC) on the different ways to do this. 

Also just to add, as you post is publicly visible, for safety reasons I have removed your address and phone number from your posts above. 

I hope you get this all sorted. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.