Last minute review?

Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Last minute review?

Hi everyone 🙂

I have to leave a last minute before deadline review. I don't want my guest to have to much time to leave a review for me. 

I know I have 14 days to leave a review. If she left Monday morning check out time 10 AM do I then have until Monday morning two weeks later 10 AM or is it Tuesday 10 AM? 

Best Sandra

15 Replies 15
Armin246
Level 2
Brussels, Belgium

Im facing the same situation. An insane guest changed the locks on both the front and back door of my property without my knowledge (on the last night of her 7 night stay). She also broke a lot of items in the kitchen. I havent asked for the reimbursement of the damages or left a review because when we tried to talk to her, she sent a 4000 character long message full of lies, demonstrating what she is willing to lie. So Im afraid of her leaving a comment full of lies. She hasnt left a review in the last 13 days but if she gets a notification from Airbnb that I did, she will know that its a bad one and willl want to leave a bad one for me. There are now 7 hours left. I hope Airbnb will show minutes once there is less than an hour. Otherwise I will count the minutes myself. It seems that the cut off time for reviews, irrespective of check out time, is 18h local time.