It is difficult to stay with Airbnb

Danny262
Level 1
Azusa, CA

It is difficult to stay with Airbnb

I am having difficulties in reaching out to the Airbnb management when the representatives can't help me. The customer service members always promise to leave a note for their supervisor to call me back immediately after he/she finished his phone conversation, but it never happened--the supervisor never called me back.
In the past one month, I didn't get help from the Airbnb after some guests damaged my property. Some customer service members don't do their job so seriously that they even didn't look at the claim before they sent me an email asking me to do something that I did already. Some representatives ridiculously asked me to something impossible, such as original purchase receipts. What if I bought a house to list it on Airbnb, the doors and locks had been there for long time. After the guests damaged the doors or locks, how could I find the original receipt of the door and locks to prove they were there before they were damaged? I feel that they are trying to make it hard for me to stay with Airbnb.

These staff has to be trained seriously before they start working. They must know that if the hosts stop listing the houses on Airbnb, how Airbnb make money even if 100 million guests are out there. They need a brain to work with customers.

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Danny262 

Not every CS rep does a good job, there are many examples in this community of poor Customer Service.

Sometimes you need to be persistent or ask for another person to achive your goal.

You can also sent Airbnb feedback:

Airbnb Feedback

Best regards,

Emiel