Instabooking blocked by Airbnb For review

Stephanie766
Level 2
Oklahoma City, OK

Instabooking blocked by Airbnb For review

My instabooking feature stopped working and for the past couple of weeks I’ve only been receiving “request to book” bookings.   The setting is still on instabooking but the coloring of my screen on that page is dimmed when I look at it. After speaking to a couple of Airbnb reps, I finally spoke with someone who could tell my why my instabooking feature was not working (yes my many last guests who have been forced to “request a book” had met all my criteria and should have been permitted to instabook).   Basically I had a couple of cancellations this month - not at all on my end.  And for some reason this has triggered Airbnb to pause (for lack of a better word) the instabooking to review my account.  However it’s been a couple of weeks and of course it took a couple of phone calls to find someone who could tell me this.   They are now pushing it through quicker for the “review” although the rep could clearly see that I had not cancelled a single guest and both cancellations were made by guests themselves.  I am in superhost Status still. They say I should check back in 24 hours if I have not heard anything from them. Is this a familiar situation to anyone?  Thank you!

0 Replies 0