Idaho Falls, ID hosts

Harriet4
Level 6
Enoch, UT

Idaho Falls, ID hosts

Idaho Falls Planning Department is presently working on new rulings for people to host and I am awaiting their decision. It would be a tremendous help if other Airbnb hosts in the area got involved and wrote letters to the Planning Department in defense of hosting as they are looking for more input.  The Planning Department and the City Council seem to be in favor of Airbnb but aren't getting enough positive feedback.  If you are a host in Idaho Falls please help by sending your thoughts to Kerry Beutler, Planning Department, PO Box 50220, 680 Park Avenue, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83405-0220

3 Replies 3
Krista40
Level 2
Ammon, ID

I'd love to be involved on this issue.

Harriet4
Level 6
Enoch, UT

I can use all the help I can get.  Have two neighbor's that are still so against Airbnb that one became a board member to use the HOA against me. Would love to get a group together to discuss stategy to make our lives easier. My house would work and if interested I live in Idaho Falls. Email: Harriet@fortheloveofafrica.com. Phone: 702-401-6566

Brenton13
Level 2
Idaho Falls, ID

I would love to help any way I can. As a host and a real estate agent in Idaho Falls, I'm happy to help. I can also help people find homes in the area that are not subject to HOAs that unfortunately limit our success in some Airbnbs.