I'm New and I got my first booking.

Mary193
Level 1
Washington, DC

I'm New and I got my first booking.

I hosted my first guests a week ago and still have not been paid. I connected my bank account information but never received the initial deposit from airbnb. I have gone back to make sure all the information is correct- and it is. Does anyone have any suggestions about what to do? I went to open a paypal account but it's not working either. Has this ever happened to anyone else? 

12 Replies 12
Michelle184
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

This is exactly the problem I am having, I have checked everything and waited patiently but have not seen any funds transferred to my account, anybody know why or how to fix it?

Jess-and-Mike0
Level 1
Santa Barbara, CA

Under "Payout Preferences" it should say "Ready" next to your payout method (bank acct, Paypal etc.) If it's been more than 2 weeks I would reach out to Airbnb customer support.. My bank acct took about 8 days to be approved. Hope this helps!

It does say ready... is there anything else I can try? Do you know if there's a number to contact airbnb? 

@Mary193   415-800-5959 or 855-424-7262

Cory4
Level 2
Boulder, CO

I have had the same issue.  It has been 8 days since my first guest checked in and I still have not recieved payment.  I set up direct deposit 10 days ago, I have contacted my bank and they are not the issue.  This is solely an issue with Airbnb.  They have the ability to process these payments much faster but they chose not to.  It shows how valuable they believe their partners are in their business.

I cant event get the payout to accept my checking account.  Each and every time I try and add my checking account to ACH and hit save it just grey's out.  Anyone else have this problem?  

I used to have this issue, too. It turned out to be a problem with my browser. (I was using Google Chrome.) Using Firefox fixed this issue.

John324
Level 1
Solva, United Kingdom

I have not received the initial test payment of 1 cent from airbnb and want to check the account details I gave them how do we do this?

Help please?

John

I have entered by Payout information 4 times, the first time it said that there was a error and couldnt process payment. The second and third time that I entered my banking info it did absolutely nothing and did not show up on my account as me entering the information. Today I just entered my information again and it says new and is waiting for confirmation to verify the banking info. I have been waiting for 2 weeks to get paid and am reaching out to find out how I can resulve this. AirBNB should have a contact us button available on your home page because I dont have time to search on how I can contact you. Please help!!!!

Viv2
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I also am new and first booking the guy leaves tomorrow. I've heard nothing about payment. PAYPAL is supposed to be 24 hours then 24 hours to receive. Nothing as yet and no phone number to call air bnb. I won't be using then again if I don't get paid this week. Fed up.
Robyn65
Level 2
Mollymook, Australia

Hi Mary,

Was your issue resolved??

I am new to Airbnb, the initial 1c test payment never arrived in my account. At the time I was told by Airbnb not to worry as the status for my account was "ready". I have hosted my first guests almost 3 weeks ago but still no payment in to my account.

I contacted Airbnb help via twitter and for over 1 week have been told an agent will look in to this problem and get back to me.

I am very reluctant to accept any other bookings as it seems I am never going to receive any payment. I can see this seems to be a common problem and am wondering do people eventually get their money or do they just give up and delete their listing?

Robyn65
Level 2
Mollymook, Australia

Hi Mary,

Was your issue resolved??

I am new to Airbnb, the initial 1c test payment never arrived in my account. At the time I was told by Airbnb not to worry as the status for my account was "ready". I have hosted my first guests almost 3 weeks ago but still no payment in to my account.

I contacted Airbnb help via twitter and for over 1 week have been told an agent will look in to this problem and get back to me.

I am very reluctant to accept any other bookings as it seems I am never going to receive any payment. I can see this seems to be a common problem and am wondering do people eventually get their money or do they just give up and delete their listing?