I am a host looking to house sit your Airbnb....

Susan228
Level 2
Brockville, Canada

I am a host looking to house sit your Airbnb....

I have two rooms in my house that are on Airbnb. As you can see, I get great reviews, my place is not fancy but it's great value, clean and comfortable. I am selling my house and plan to be out of here in November. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about how I could find another host who might need a break and wants to leave thier place in very capable hands. Anywhere in the US is fine as long as there's good wifi and can bring my husband and cat. Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Don't know about airbnb but there are plenty of house sitting agencies that you can register with.

Lenah0
Level 2
Bealeton, VA

I know this post is old, but if you are still looking for house sitting options, we will be in need of a house sitter / Airbnb host in late May - early June and then again from July 19- August 6.  We rent out our in-law suite and basement and that leave a very nice 3 bedroom home for the house sitter to stay in.  We are in Virginia close to wineries - day trips to Shenandoah National Park and DC are possible.  

Dee220
Level 2
Virginia, United States

Hi just seeing this now but I’m an experienced Airbnb host looking to co host in the area thanks