How long does it take to get guest help in another language

Answered!

How long does it take to get guest help in another language

I am a new Host to this service and have been asking for help with a guest's booking.  The guest speaks Spanish but the customer support location my South American property is routed to is Canada and they only speak French and English.  Any comments or has anyone else dealt with this issue?  It has been today is the third day I am waiting to hear from the "Department" this matter was referred to.....Further since the first guest has not been able to book their stay another guest is requesting a stay that lapses the first guest's request....I just am not sure what to do here.  Noone from Airbnb is responding to my communications....anyone have a suggestion?

1 Best Answer

Thank you Branka & Silvia for the imput.  It will help should this issue occur in the future.  The correct department was able to get in touch with our guest and they have booked their stay with us.  This is our first booking and are glad for the help.  Thanks agian.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Bruce-and-Pya0 

here are some Airbnb CS numbers  where you probably may get some help in Spanish

Argentina+54 11 53 52 78 88
Brazil+55 21 3958-5800
Chile+56229380777
Mexico+52 55 41 70 43 33
Portugal+351 30 880 3888
Puerto Rico+1 787 919-0880
Spain+34 91 123 45 67

If your guest has trouble booking then he should call for help, not you .

Btw here you will find everything about how to contact Airbnbhttps://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/m-p/413245

Thank you Branka & Silvia for the imput.  It will help should this issue occur in the future.  The correct department was able to get in touch with our guest and they have booked their stay with us.  This is our first booking and are glad for the help.  Thanks agian.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Bruce-and-Pya0 @Branka-and-Silvia0 

I've had a couple of guests who speak, or were booking from a non English speaking country, ABB usually have a Translate service available to instantly translate.

It worked out well however be mindful when your guest arives to have a chat to them about it to enable a Review to be written & enhance both parties arrangement.

Sometimes Translate also comes up automatically in here to, others it doesn't.

All the best

Thank you for your comments and the issue was addressed, all be it a couple of days later.  We are happy the first guest was able to secure their reservation, even though the other request was for a much longer stay.