How can contact with the airbnb ?

Youssef6
Level 1
Moscow, Russia

How can contact with the airbnb ?

Hello !!! 

i have one client want make reservation he contact with me . But the problem now of payment how he can send money deposit and also rest of money ?

im looking for adress email airbnb in site but nothing find. If somebody know pls.

Thank you .

Sorry for my English.

6 Replies 6
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Youssef6 You should be very careful of a guest who claims not to be able to make payment on the site: either their credit is poor, they don't have enough credit or there is another problem. It's up to the guest to prove that that can pay - not you. They can contact Airbnb on Twitter (search for Airbnbhelp)

Thank you for your email.

it's possible can client send me derectly money or no?

because like i understand client can have problem with payment if no money  or somethings , who care of us?

Hi @Youssef6 No, Airbnb handles all the money - do not accept money outside of the Airbnb platform. If a guest tries to get you to do that, decline. If they are having problems paying, it's not your problem - it's between them & Airbnb.

Thank you , so like i understand the customer need contact Airbnb about the payment .

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Yes that is correct @Youssef6. The guest needs to call or contact BNB and sort it out with them.

Thank you!