Hosting My first visitor

Hosting My first visitor

How can i receive my first visitor?
6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Mathias119 

Can you expand on your question do you mean how do you check in your guest? how do you prepare your property? or how do you attract guests?

Pete69
Level 10
Los Angeles, CA

You'll receive an email with a subject line like this... "Reservation at Fully furnished Rental and Guest House for Oct 21 - 23, 2019“.

Then you click a link to decline or accept.

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Mathias119  

I am agree with @Helen3, if it is possible, could you ask clear questions or give more explanations

Thanks, 

Miloud

Thanks  please but to be clear i want to now how do you attract guests

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Mathias119 

Had a quick look at your listing. To help attract guests, I would recommend you provide more information and more photos.

Also talk about the sort of guests your accommodation is most suitable for ie couples, families, travellers etc

Firstly and most importantly if you are letting rooms out individually rather than a whole listing, you need to make a separate listing for each bedroom and price for one or two people.

You need also to provide photos of all rooms that the guest has access to so the communal areas and bathrooms as well as the bedrooms.

Also you need to provide more of a description of what key amenities are available at your listing, provide information about your area, local attractions and best ways to get to your place ie nearest public transport links.

I would also include photos of your local area and key attractions.

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Mathias119 

Thank you also. 

If it is possible, could you see this conversation link : 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Tips-to-improve-my-bedroom/td-p/1122061/page/2 

Thanks, 

Miloud