'Favourite' Icon

Helene105
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

'Favourite' Icon

I just favourited a load of properties..now cannot find where to locate them. What's the point in having a 'favourite' icon, if it doesn't then allow you to find them again! impossible website

**[Title Updated]

2 Replies 2
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Helene105,

Welcome to the Community Center. It is great to hear you have liked lots of places on Airbnb. 

In terms of your question, I believe you should now see these in you own wishlist section on Airbnb. To find this, click on 'Trips' on the top right-hand side of your Airbnb banner and click on 'View Wishlist' if you have created different categories for you wishlist you will also see these here. 

It would be great to hear if you manage to find all the wishlist listings. 🙂

Also, just to mention, I hope you don't mind to make it easier to find your question out of the original thread and made it into a new topic here in the Help Board. I hope this is fine.

Hope to speak with you soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Helene105
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Trips is empty. Honestly fed up with website. Have never come across a more difficult website to navigate. I favourited and saved lots of places when signed in and now can find nothing..it shouldn't be this hard..will look elsewhere. Shame