Didn't receive my travel credit though one of my referrals completed a trip?

Venkateswaran0
Level 1
Hyderabad, India

Didn't receive my travel credit though one of my referrals completed a trip?

One of my referrals joined and completed his first airbnb stay. I thought i will be getting referral bonus as promised but didnt get any it. The invite page shows he has registered but has not taken a trip which is wrong. I have checked with the friend and he has completed his trip and his trip costs ~5k which means it is a qualifying booking for referral. Can anyone please tell why this behavior ? Will it take lil longer to reflect on the site, if yes how long?

33 Replies 33
Sanjiv0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I also experience the same issue about me refered a friend and she booked via AIRBNB  paid £56 for airbnb reservation but neither she not me got any credit . 

KayKay0
Level 2
California, United States

I'm also experiencing the same problem... Has anyone found a solution?

I refer one of my friends to become a host. She has completed her first time hosting butbI dont get any credit.

does anybody know what might be the reason? 

Hi Airbnb,

I have also experience the same PLS CHECK YOUR SYSTEM, and please address this problem asap. Thanks!

Weenie0
Level 1
Sarawak, Malaysia

Experiencing the same issue (not getting the referral credit), although my referral signed up using the link received in his email, following exactly the instruction, and paid for accommodation (with confirmation) exceeding the required amount which I would be qualified for the travel credit, which by rights I should be receiving in return. 

To whom it may concern, can this issue be addressed soonest?

ElaineCristina0
Level 1
Washington, DC

I am experiencing the same issue. I did not get the referral credit yet ( airbnb says pending). My referral signed up using the link received in his email, following exactly the instruction, and paid for accommodation. exceeding the required amount which I would be qualified for the travel credit. How can I get my referral credit?

Has this been solved? I am experiencing this now. 😞

Maria696
Level 1
Wolfeboro, NH

Has this issue been resolved for you?  The same thing just happened to me and I can't find a way to contact Airbnb directly.  Thank you.

I sent out a host link which which means me and my friend should have both received $75 post him hosting someone at his house. That has already happened but we never got our referral money. Any clue how to go about this?

Maria717
Level 1
Côte Saint-Luc, Canada

Same.

Aldara0
Level 1
Madrid, Spain

same for me! has anyone solved it yet?

Inesa0
Level 1
Vilnius, Lithuania

Same happened to me.

I called and there's seems to be a problem withthe minimun trip money. My friend's trip costed 73$ and eventhough  he got the discount, the minimun was 75$ for me to get my voucher. I called and they gave me a 22$ cupon, which is better than nothing. The number is at the bellow side of the page. It changes for every country. Hope this is helpful!!