Didn't receive my travel credit though one of my referrals completed a trip?

Venkateswaran0
Level 1
Hyderabad, India

Didn't receive my travel credit though one of my referrals completed a trip?

One of my referrals joined and completed his first airbnb stay. I thought i will be getting referral bonus as promised but didnt get any it. The invite page shows he has registered but has not taken a trip which is wrong. I have checked with the friend and he has completed his trip and his trip costs ~5k which means it is a qualifying booking for referral. Can anyone please tell why this behavior ? Will it take lil longer to reflect on the site, if yes how long?

33 Replies 33
Susan353
Level 2
Brisbane City, Australia

I too did not get my host refferal payment. I will not be reffering again.

I had same issues several times - but it's very simple to solve. Call them to explain the issue - and you will be given codes with $$ for future bookings.

Brianna40
Level 1
Rochester, NY

I have had the same issue I referred someone and they took a trip that was over $75.00. Does anyone know how long it will for the credit to arrive in my account?

I’am also experiencing the same issue. I’ve had two fiends who used the referral I gave them and have not received the $20 credit from each friends trip. Something is seriously wrong with their system. If I’am going to referral friends I should be given the credit as with everyone else on this page having an issue. And yes they have completed their trips. What is the issue Airbnb