Co-host can no longer write reviews?

Emily487
Level 10
KCMO, MO

Co-host can no longer write reviews?

Has something changed in the last few days?

I'm the co-host and responsible for writing all of the reviews but I can no do so.

I have a reminder to write a review on my "dashbord". I click on it. But I get a banner at the top that says "you no longer have access to this". I tried to get to the reviews though my profile and none of the the 250 reviews that we have are there like they used to be. I tried to go to the calendar and get to the guest profile that way....no luck.

Any ideas? Anyone else having trouble?

5 Replies 5
Tracy363
Level 1
Palm Desert, CA

I am having the same problem! I am wondering if they have changed something however I do all the work and all the interaction with the guest the owner has no idea what to write so this is a very bad idea on who ever’s part. I am going to contact AirBnb to get answers. I’ll post again, should I get a response.

Marilyn12
Level 2
Ramsey, United Kingdom

I have the same problem.  My Co-host changed her email address and now she can no longer write reviews.  Help says... Write reviews: Co-hosts can use their own Airbnb account to write reviews of guests on behalf of the listing owner. Guests will be able to review the listing and the co-host. Co-hosts can see reviews from previous guests, but can't respond.

What is going on???

Marilyn12
Level 2
Ramsey, United Kingdom

Having looked through the thread it is not really going to help me at all.  I've deleted my co-host, recreated her record but still not helping.  I need my co-host to be able to do the reviews for me as I am not able to see the properties when they are cleaned.  I am not prepared to give her my login details as that gives her access to my income information.  

When is this bug going to be fixed?

regards

Marilyn

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

What did Airbnb say about this when you called them @Marilyn12 . Do let us know.