Clueless Airbnb Plus Support

Roderick8
Level 9
Budapest, Hungary

Clueless Airbnb Plus Support

I left the Airbnb Plus program a few weeks ago due to a variety of problems including miserable support.

I just received this email which illustrates the problem. I don't think Petya has any clue about my case nor did she ask why I left this flagship program. Her language tends to suggest the property failed to make the grade when the real problem was that Plus failed to make the grade. The question regarding the incentive is nearly 3 weeks old. Plus is not professionally run and smacks of corporate chaos.

The property: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/26453179?preview_for_ml=true&guests=1&adults=1

"

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: Plus listing
To: Airbnb Plus <airbnbplus@airbnb.com>

No, I left the program because it stinks.

Regards,

Roderick.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 5:29 PM Airbnb Plus <airbnbplus@airbnb.com> wrote:

Hello Roderick, 

This is Petya from Plus onboarding and I hope you are keeping well. 

I can see that you have contacted us regarding the incentive for completing the fixes for Plus. 

I can see that the listing is no longer eligible to be part of the Plus program. 

Listing eligibility for Airbnb Plus is dependent on criteria we feel will provide the best experience for our guests.

In addition to our Airbnb Plus standards, you can also look to the following Airbnb guidance for how to provide guests with a great stay:

0 Replies 0