Can't find my listing - Spacious artistic flat with sea views and parking. can anyone please help?

Answered!
Simon653
Level 2
Whitstable, United Kingdom

Can't find my listing - Spacious artistic flat with sea views and parking. can anyone please help?

My listing has been live for 12 hours but I can't find it, also where do I go to put down my government id.

Kind Regards

Simon

1 Best Answer
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You might want to take your photos in daylight, @Simon653, as the blinds-closed approach isn't great. Lovely spot btw. 

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

It's on your profile @Simon653 

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/33468973

To add your government ID

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/336/what-are-profile-verifications-and-how-do-i-get-them

In general for basics around how Airbnb works I would suggest you read through Airbnb's Help Centre and the useful community guides on these forums.

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You might want to take your photos in daylight, @Simon653, as the blinds-closed approach isn't great. Lovely spot btw. 

Simon653
Level 2
Whitstable, United Kingdom

Thank you for taking the time to respond Gordon,

I will take heed of your advice, and open the blinds and use some more daylight pictures. I will see what response I get before deciding if I should pay £85.00 for an Airbnb photographer to take some pictures.

I appreciate the feedback, from memory, do you know how long before it actually goes live from once it's published on the site, as I can see it in my profile but not on the website.

Regards

Simon

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Simon653  its up and running,  although you have to move the map and zoom in to find it.Untitled3.png

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

If you've got a decent iPhone/smartphone, absolutely no reason to get a 'pro' in, @Simon653. Just good light and a steady hand, from the right perspective. 

Your listing, as @Jeff158 says, is already live. As you'll see from the screen shot, below, the view is of a closed blind...say no more. 

You should pick up some bookings as the weather improves. London-by-sea and all that jazz!