Can I clone a listing to use the same professional photos in a separate listing for my entire place?

Barb2
Level 2
SF, CA

Can I clone a listing to use the same professional photos in a separate listing for my entire place?

I'll primarily be renting out my 2nd bedroom, but when I'm out of town, I'd like to list my place as an entire apartment. I understand I need to create a separate listing for that scenario, but I'd like to use the same professional photos from my private room listing. Is there a way to clone a listing to create a separate one?

3 Replies 3
Peter86
Level 1
Le Quiou, France

i need to do the same without having to enter all the details again. did you get an answer?

No, I didn't receive any replies. I ended up doing it manually. A bit of a pain, but not worth waiting any longer.

Also, instead of getting access to the professional photos for my original listing, Airbnb recommended that I request another photographer to come out to re-shoot my place for the second listing. Seems a bit redundant, but I went ahead and did that.

You can copy the original photos over, but your feature image will be blurry.

Tani-Rae0
Level 2
SeaTac, WA

I need to do the same. Can't airbnb add the photos from listing one to listing two along with the descritions?