Calendar View

Melissa-And-Ian0
Level 2
Princeville, HI

Calendar View

Anyone else freaking out that we’ve lost our daily calendar list that shows everything happening in one day? I have to open 23 calendars now to see who is checking in and out each day? Please bring back the daily list!

6 Replies 6
Charles183
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

I am in the same boat, it is a horrific update!! I have 20 active listings and it's made my life so much more difficult for no reason. The little calendars are completely useless. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!!

Erin6308
Level 1
Melbourne, FL

EBB5A037-F167-4411-AF34-18B1D6E3BFD9.png

we too have multiple listings  as well and the new view makes it impossible to manage. This is life changing.  We need the original calendar overview back. Here is a screenshot of what it looked like before they changed it.

AF6F9824-A62B-47BA-96A6-2F4CCC0E6FF1.png

Mary-Anne40
Level 1
Halifax, Canada

I am having the same problem with my app, but my two co-hosts still have the old style calendar. This is impossible to navigate and I now have no idea how to see who is checking in and out every day. 

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Sybe   Are you or the other moderators able to help these hosts?  Programming changes of this type are not helpful!

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Lorna170 If it was a bug we could raise it with the team and have it looked into but it seems like this is a new update rather than a bug.

I'm more than happy to pass on the feedback though, these tools are designed for Hosts so we do want Hosts to be able to get the most out of them! @Melissa-And-Ian0 @Mary-Anne40 @Erin6308 @Charles183 I'd recommend you do the same using the Feedback Form.

I did find these two YouTube videos on the Airbnb channel, perhaps that can help explain a bit where to find the features you're looking for. There's one about the Today Tab and one about the new Calendar design.

I hope that helps! 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Sybe   Viewed the video, and apparently, owners of multiple units will have to toggle back and forth from the menu to view their calendars for each unit.  Mistake IMO.  

when will Airbnb have programmers practice conducting business?  Most of the changes made “for updates” make life much more difficult.