Breakfast

Breakfast

Hi, the hotel I work for does not include the breakfast. I have edited it at preview, changed the text and unchecked the options twice, the first time I thought it was a mistake, but I did it again and came today and it was again the  option of breakfast included and the text was not corrected how do I  made those changes?

Thanks

9 Replies 9

@Téva0:
You might try a different browser. Try a PC if you using a phone or vice versa. Sometimes the program glitches.

Thanks, I did so, I will have to wait for tomorrow to be sure if it changed since previously I did it and looked good but the next day changed back ti included 

Thanks

Hi, I have received reservation for my house and guests came and finished their stay after 9 days. I have received a message from airbnb that the payment was done by 23.June and I should have receive it by 28.06.2019. Still I did not get it. I searched for history of payment and discover the money was sent on a account of my bank which doesn't  exit any more. So I was asking my previous bank about that and been told that air bnb could not do any payments because when they tried to do it Corespondents bank automaticly resisted that because the bank was bankrupt. So money which should be paid to me was turned back to airbnb. I was trying to contact  airbnb and ask for my money. I only get mails where I was told somebody from their special team will contact me as soon as possible but still nothing. Can anybody advice me what I should do? Svetlana

@Svetlana125  keep texting and calling. In the meantime, change your payment in your profile to link to your new bank account.

Alice, I have already did it. And now I have other reservations and I am afraid. I have got 2 numbers which I can not to  reach. I was even trying to call the telephone number they called me from once but doesn't work. It seems to me the assisstent  who called me doesn't know anything and promissed  to proceed my concern to somebody who is for it but nobody calls and answers me at all. I can not belive this.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Just to make sure, @Téva0 , did you make the change in each of the 8 listings?   If you do not have contact information for Air BNB, you can find a guide on this setting under help.

Thank you Linda, yes I did it in the 8 listings twice, three times now 😞

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

This must be driving you potty @Téva0 

Breakfast is still showing on this listing but not on the others.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/33643298

Thanks, I might have skipped that one