Basic requirements percentage count is not working

Basic requirements percentage count is not working

Hello on July 9 I got an email that I am super host 3 times in a row and I haven’t even haven’t even have two years with you and I live in small town where there are not so many ppl booking.

My basic requirement was wrong at one time and it was 82% and around March and April  They took out from me 5 % without not any reason no inquiries, not refusal they or you just took it from me (and it was not 77%) and I called many times without good luck and with rude customer service also I open published something and no body seems to helped me, my health was getting so bad out of the stress of this and at some point because I got some guesses and I needed to concentrate on them I gave up and ppl should not gave up but I needed to take care of my guest but also my health.

One of my guest that stayed

For two months he needed one more week around this last month, asked

to stay around one more week but he didn’t know if he would stay the whole week or more so the best option for him it was to stay on daily basics and I accepted and on Jun 30 he requested for one night and July 1 my basic requirements went up, and he continued to request until July 8, and July 8 your system stop working I got stuck with 86% and I accepted someone else in daily basics on July 12 ( and also two more ppl that one is coming last week and other in September) but I continue to see this the system was not working it was not going up and by the time my basic requirements should have met and also my % should be 89%

I called and and one of you good customer services took the call her name is Carla and she took care of the situation by referring this to the right department and the corrected that my basic requirements were met but still 1 % was wrong but next day I check and it went up to what it was supposed to be, but the person that I took on daily basics she is still requesting and by now my % should be 93% and is still 89%  and tomorrow should be 94% the system is not working.

I called and many get me different explanations and even somethings that I was not asking, at this time still waiting and with Carla it took one hr to

Resolve the problem.

Anyway I need your help, me I just need this to work I am Doing my best to meet your requirements but you not helping me with this and I have the feeling that if I declined someone I am sure your system would work, please help

0 Replies 0