BIRMINGHAM UK hostings

Answered!
Christine2008
Level 2
Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom

BIRMINGHAM UK hostings

I'm looking to buy an investment flat and considering areas just outside Birmingham city Centre probably near the airport and NEC. Does anybody host in that sort of area and if so how big is the demand?

1 Best Answer
Tom929
Level 2
Birmingham, GB

Hi Christine,

I can confidently tell you that there is a growing demand for Airbnbs in Birmingham UK, especially those that are located near to the city centre.

I run a cleaning and housekeeping business that provides these services for Birmingham-based Airbnbs and Birmingham is a great city to open up an Airbnb. There are so many shopping complexes and international venues that attract people from all over the world!

If you do start an Airbnb in Birmingham or the surrounding areas, then please do let me know as i can provide an efficient cleaning and housekeeping service for you.

Regards,

Tom Samad

Samad Cleaning Services

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Tom929
Level 2
Birmingham, GB

Hi Christine,

I can confidently tell you that there is a growing demand for Airbnbs in Birmingham UK, especially those that are located near to the city centre.

I run a cleaning and housekeeping business that provides these services for Birmingham-based Airbnbs and Birmingham is a great city to open up an Airbnb. There are so many shopping complexes and international venues that attract people from all over the world!

If you do start an Airbnb in Birmingham or the surrounding areas, then please do let me know as i can provide an efficient cleaning and housekeeping service for you.

Regards,

Tom Samad

Samad Cleaning Services

Hi Tom

Can you contact me about cleaning and housekeeping services? I have just listed in Acocks Green

@Ayyaz-Amer0 you will have more luck if you tag @Tom929 

Hi kindly contact me about a listing in northfield 

Christine2008
Level 2

Hi Tom

Ok thanks for your advice and reply

Regards

Christine

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Christine2008 

Please do your own research and don’t rely on a third party say so.

There are so many variables that impact on whether this is a viable investment that it would be foolish for anyone to predict a growing demand without knowing more about the property you are planning to buy, price to be charged or you costs.

Christine2008
Level 2

Well of course I already do Airbnb quite successfully in my own house in the south east so wouldn’t do anything without more research. But looking on the site there are a fair number in many different areas of Birmingham so I can’t think that there isn’t demand. 

Yes i agree with the above commenter. You always have to do your due diligence before making any investment.

But as you said Christine, there is most definitely a growing number of Airbnbs in Birmingham so it's worth looking into.

Thanks!

Chris11807
Level 2
Birmingham, GB

@Christine2008 Hi. I live in Birmingham and 2 of my friends run successful Airbnbs here. I'm launching into working with them as a Co Host, helping with Listing Optimization to increase number of Bookings, and other associated Services. I have previous experience as a Hotel Manager, internet Marketer, and am open to Cohosting for other Clients/Partners too. You are welcome to contact me

I am interested in cohosting with you. I have 3 airbnb listing at the moment 

Brenda1238
Level 1
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Are things picking up in Birmingham do you think guys? Are things booming?