Awaiting payment

Answered!
Vano2
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

Awaiting payment

Hello 

Guests requested to stay 2 more days, I accepted, but the payment didn’t go through and it says “awaiting payment “ . While I had “instant book” ON for the listing I got another new reservation on the days. I informed existing guests that I got another reservation while we were waiting their “awaiting payment “ and I told them that they have check out on the next day. They call to Airbnb and shows that they have receipt 🧾  that they have been charged for these 2 days . Airbnb called me and said that they should cancel the new reservation (which I got while we were waiting “awaiting payment “ ) because it was something payment  “glitch” and support said me I should turn off the “instant book” temporary, because  my existing guests already been charged and they have right to stay at my place those extra 2 nights. Now what:) .. I have free in calendar, I haven’t get nothing updated reservation, I didn’t get payment and the reservation is still “awaiting payment “ 

Thank you and have a good day to all

Vanchop15
1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Vano2 

Airbnb needs to finish the "not completed" extension by updating the reservation/calender, removing the "awaiting payment" message and update your payouts with the extra payment. (useally it is be done automatically) 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Vano2 

Airbnb needs to finish the "not completed" extension by updating the reservation/calender, removing the "awaiting payment" message and update your payouts with the extra payment. (useally it is be done automatically) 

@Emiel1 

thank you, they fixed it.

Vanchop15
Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Vano2 not sure what happened here but you should have both sent a 'variation ' of reservation and received an acceptance of that variation from the guest.Check under your reservations on the right hand side down at the bottom . these are not generally automated messages but an exchange between you and the guest . If you have selected to have two part payments allowed then 'awaiting payment can still appear even though the guest has already paid . Its a good idea if you are using other sites to synch manually after every reservation as well and to turn off 'two part payments 'if you do not like them H

@Helen744 

Thank you so much  for reply, payment didn’t go through, on check out day they send me new reservation and they continue their stay

Vanchop15