Add new listing

Add new listing

Hi everyone. I have 4 listings more than 2 years posted on airbnb, I have tried to add another one, and I can just see the message "

Unauthorized

Sorry! Please manage your listings via your property management software."

Can Anyone give me assistance with it please?

Thank you.

6 Replies 6
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Tim180,

Do you have some property management software? If yes, then you should try adding the new listing using  that software.

If you don't have property management software then you'll have to contact Airbnb support to discuss the issue.

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

imHi Steve, Thank you very much for your reply. I am using beds24 channel manager for the rates and availability for apartments on airbnb, but this time I would like to add new listing for villa, and would not manage it by channel manager, so how should I create it?

Thank you for your time.

Tim

Hello @Tim180,

From the error message you receive it looks like Airbnb requires that you use the property management software for all things once it has been set up.

You could contact support to see if they will allow you access through the standard Airbnb site for this one new listing while keeping the other listings under the management software.

Steve.

Fanny166
Level 1
Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, Sri Lanka

Hi, I get the same message for 4 new listings that I set up on my Channel Manager (Siteminder). It shows the listings are "in progress" and ask me to finish the listings which I am unable to do as it always send me the unauthorized message..

Would you please be able to help me?

Hello @Fanny166,

You'll have to contact Airbnb support to discuss the issue and make sure that they have allowed channel manager access on your Airbnb account.

I don't use a channel manager so don't know how they work with Airbnb.

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

You may also have to contact the support organisation for your channel manager.

Steve.

Hello @Fanny166,

One hint on using this forum is to tag someone if you ask them a question. That way they'll get an email with your question. I saw your question only by accident as I happened to revisit this "Add new listing" question. Had I not done so, then I wouldn't have known about your question.

To tag someone, type "@" and then choose their name from the list that appears.

Steve.