What Hosts are saying

I've had my calendar blocked since mid-March but as "stay-at-home" restrictions start to loosen up over the next month or two I'm sure future reservation requests may begin to trickle in again. My area has fared well but obviously I'm hesitant to host gue... Latest reply by Huma0
    All of mine are a lot less than 25% of what I would have normally recieved through my cancellation policy!The updated info on my dashboard showing support payment amounts is incorrect....I just checked back through the emails I recieved at the time of can... Latest reply by Huma0
    What are my fellow hoists doing to get ready? Concerned about hosting trouble makers? Barry ** in the ** **[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]
    Hello, I added my listing today and agreed to do the 20% discount to get people in the house. It took 20% off the minimum and then I learned the minimum suggested was already way to low. Now I have a 4 night booking for what 2 nights should cost. Should I... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I just tested the price on the airbnb website .... Surprise !? when only one person books, the 10% discount applies for a stay of more than 28 days. But, when you indicate 5 persons the discount decreases to 2% !? ... the system has obviously problems ......
    This is a question for those who have STR in a development with a HOA. What rules and parameters exist in your covenants and by laws that help and are enforceable? My neighborhood is in a vacation area, however we are a retirement community. Our community... Latest reply by Annette76